2017年4月19日星期三

The TCM Treatment of Stage IV Lung Cancer for Mother

Name : Qunxiu Zhang ,born in 1936

When my mother received conventional physical examination in a famous hospital in ZheJiang in Sep, 2010 and showed a shadow on her left lung , after that she was diagnosed in several other famous hospitals in Hangzhou and Shanghai ,the results showed bilateral pulmonary multiple lesionstheres an irregular flake mass in the left lung, 31mm*23mm in size ,right lung 5*513mm*12mm, and diagnosed as stage IV non-small cell lung cancer .

Since Feb ,2011 my mother used several DuoSuccess TCM products, such as Rapid Luck ς-energy Music, Rapid Luck ς-energyPaper about 4 months, and DuoSuccess TCM Theme Park for 8 days, a file of TCM-nm Octa-array DIY, and the application of Consultation-fee-is-at-your-discretion Online ς-energy Music later on till now; From July , 2012 she started drinking DuoSuccess Water A level ,and changed to G level in Oct ,2011, a bottle every day.  During that period, she had experienced MingXuan Reactions as ache of lung twice severely, both of thigh ached once, respectively, and she couldn’t walk .The small acmesthesia sense is countless, the sores or blister on thighs and back are incalculable .

The findings from the physical examination once again in the same hospital in Sep,2011: bilateral lung markings are clear, small dense shadows were found in right middle lobe, and no obvious nidus was observed in other part of lung . One of my friend who is a doctor learned about the TCM treatment and suggest us continue to use it .
The findings from the physical examination once again in the same hospital in Sep,2012: the lungs are clear to auscultation and the breath sounds are equal bilaterally without dry and moist rales .
The nidus disappeared .

It was December 2010 as I remembered when my mother was diagnosed with lung cancer, I said to my mum:" Mum, I will hold your hand tightly, and you must hold my hand, too! No matter what happens, I will never loose my hand, and you, do hold fast to mine", at that time, we didn’t know DuoSuccess traditional Chinese medicine yet.

My mother had took DuoSuccess medicine for nearly a month by March 2013. My father don't agree with no medicine or no seeing doctor, I wondered from where comes the strength at that time that I would persuade mother to take DuoSuccess medicine only.

I think there is a kind of strength in the world, which is love and trust.

My mother told me on the phone yesterday:" I have never been so relived and so comfortable". When I look back into the past, the "unbearable pain" at that time is no longer to be a big deal.

Thank for all the difficulties and the tough persons I have met, I would never know the reason for my confronting them until it became the past, just because the God wants to give me a raise and the God knows that I have the potential.

2013-03-05

Once I was asked why I believed in DuoSuccess in the first place, how come I dare to give my mother, a patient in advanced lung cancer, DuoSuccess Chinese medicine only.

Once I read a story, a boy asked his father to play with him, when the father was tired with his son’s bother, he found a magazine and opened it randomly to one page, it was a world map, in a flash of inspiration, he tore it down and said to his son, if you can piece them together, I will play with you, he thought he would be baffled this time, who knows that his son had well pieced them together no longer after that, the father asked the son, how you did it so fast, the son answered, I found a person image on the other side of the paper, if I can piece the person correctly, then his world would be correct.

When I enter into DuoSuccess forum through internet, I saw Dr. Long’s kindness, TaoTeChing said, heaven and earth benevolent to all things for Chu dog (the dog made in straw for fete ceremony), while the emperor merciless to the masses. Dr. Long shows his kindness to every single person and each answer to their questions. I can feel his universal love. He is the person I have never met before. It is easy for someone to tell a lie, but not easy for him to tell 100 lies, and it is unlikely for him to tell 1000 lies to make a chain, the flaws will be here or there. To tell thousands of or ten thousands of lies that in line with logistic thinking, it is impossible.

If he is correct, his world would be correct, what he did will also be correct.

I decided to take my daughter as lab rat first, my daughter had a fever of 41 degrees after using DuoSuccess energy paper, music, decoction, without intervention, she got well. She had otitis media twice, when she had a fever, we went to the hospital, the doctor gave us ear drops and tablets, she didn’t take them and got well. You have to know that she got otitis media twice, and what the doctor had told me is really scary.

I confirmed, DuoSuccess traditional Chinese medicine is useful.

After twice chemotherapy when my mother couldn’t get up, just as what she said, she had to lie on the bed for 23 hours of 24 hours a day. Now that you believe in it, then believe it thoroughly, now that you use it, then use it steadily. Yesterday, my mother and father took two big barrels, after more than two hours’ bus riding, they arrived Tiger-running Spring for mountain spring water, but they didn’t feel tired at all.

It is just the change in two years.

2013-03-12   

When I saw my mother after a period of time, her hair turned black, and the dark spots in her face turned light, too. Her skin is becoming white from inside to outside, she told me that neighbors said she was getting better and better, even better than before the illness. My mother said that she was happy every day.

In the past, I didn’t take things about my mother as serious, I learned the state of illness of my mother unconsciously. The elders’ tenacity, endurance and perseverance are the things I need to learn for the rest of my life, it is also the object that I will exceed in the future.

2013-09-30
Writer: WeiXin Zhang

Translator: Elias Translations, Yan Wang

沒有留言:

發佈留言