2017年4月9日星期日

Experience in Drinking DuoSuccess Drinking Water

From taking heroin in 1989, I have been addicted to it for more than 20 years and failing many times in the rehabilitation. Since the early March of 2013, in Luoding Compulsory Isolated Drug Rehabilitation Center, I began to drink DuoSuccess Drinking Water, 3 bottles every day, and have drunk 6 boxes of the water in total and got rid of it physically and psychologically at last. From leaving the center on May 21st of 2013 to now, I have been with many drug addicts frequently but without the desire to take it. By now, I am healthy from the head to the toe, and it is the Luoding Drug Rehabilitation Center that helps me a lot.
2013-06-21 

Having left the center, I have many chances to be with drug addicts and experiences of watching them taking drugs. However, when I smelt the smoke of these drugs I just felt sick and left them as soon as possible, which was not the case before I met the DuoSuccess Drinking Water when I would not regret to die to take it once seeing it. Actually, before drug rehabilitation, I was quite weak with the weight of just 40 kilograms or more. Later on, after I entered the Drug Rehabilitation center, I felt better and 2 months before leaving the center I came across an opportunity: drinking the DuoSuccess Drinking Water. After a period of time with the DuoSuccess Drinking Water, I felt much better in the appetite, body weight, which increased from the 40 kilograms or more previously to 70 kilograms at present, and the complexion. Fortunately, owing to the persistent help of many DuoSuccess TCM volunteers, after leaving the center I can still drink the DuoSuccess Drinking Water, which makes me feel that still there are many kind people in the world who are always willing to give their helping hands to drug addicts like me and offer us the way to new lives. Here I really appreciate it!
2013-06-27

At half past four yesterday afternoon, accompanied by DuoSuccess TCM volunteers, I went to the Sulong Town Police Station to take the urine test, which is the first time I apply proactively for a urine test in the police station. The test showed the negative result which was also validated with the issued certificate from the police station, where the staffs told me such certificate had been published on the website of the police station.

When I returned home, I contacted two friends of mine who had been taking drugs and told them my experience of drinking DuoSuccess Drinking Water. Like me, they were willing to get rid of drugs with the prescriptions of the DuoSuccess Traditional Chinese Medicine. Then I turned DuoSuccess voluntary workers for help of printing the Online ς-energy Paper, which I give them to use today. In addition, my grandfather, who has not been outdoor for more than two years, is able to use the Online ς-energy Paper today. When I told him that there had been DuoSuccess TCM volunteers helping me after I left the Drug Rehabilitation Center, he was touched, saying “It is so nice there are still many kind people today!” and starting to use the ς-energy Paper happily!
2013-07-02


Writer: Zhi Long Chen

Translator: Elias Translations


Editor’s notes: Good news: DuoSuccess Home of Drug Addicts has been set up in 2017;Drug addicts can use Online ς-energy Paper for free.


How to use:


Homepage->DuoSuccess Druggier's Home->Online ς-energy Paper

2 則留言:

  1. 建议
    戒毒 detoxification -> rehabination
    感受 feelings -> experience

    回覆刪除