2017年4月13日星期四

Experience in Drinking Magical DuoSuccess Drinking Water 2

As a drug addict with more than 20 years’ drug addiction experience, I have returned to the free society for almost six months. The result of urine test was “negative” each time, which greatly surprised my family, my friends and my neighbors. I feel so proud and excited of myself. All the people who are well acquainted with me are wondering that whether the drug addict Jinlin Ma, the one they most familiar with, really turns good, and becomes a normal people thoroughly. That is a miracle to me, a drug addict with more than 20 years’ drug addiction history.

When I came back home at the beginning, I was on bad terms with my mom, my families and neighbors. You know the reason, as I was a drug addict. At the beginning, they looked at me as usual, just like I was still taking drugs. They all believed that drug addict like me would never give it up until die. But their opinions have changed with the “negative” result of urine test each time. Finally, they thoroughly changed their opinions on me. The way they look at me and their attitude has been developing towards a better direction as the result of test. They treated me more and more friendly, and till now, most of them have believed that I won’t take drug any more. My mom gave the strongest reaction. She finally has the courage to say to her neighbor, friends and relatives that “my drug addict son Ma Jinlin gives up taking drugs at last.” Besides, my relationship with my mom also returned to what was like before I took drugs. We become friendly, and everything is negotiable. The abhorrent expressions in their eyes and the harsh words have disappeared. I regained my status as the eldest son in my family. Thereupon, my family becomes warm and harmonious, and full of concerned atmosphere.

The most memorable thing to me happened in the beginning of April this year. The gastric mucosa of 3.2*2.8 mm2 of my stomach fell off, so I had a physical examination and planned to take stomach resection operation in Luoding Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine. One of my friends told me that there was a veteran traditional Chinese doctor in Cangwu County People’s Hospital, who was able to give conservative treatment rather than an operation, so that we went to the hospital to find the doctor. He prescribed medicines for me to take half a month, which cost me more than 700 Yuan. I was really uncomfortable those days. I ate only a small bowl of steamed rice a day, and even couldn’t feel hungry without eating anything. If I ate a little more, I would vomit immediately. My weight declined day by day, from 64 kilogram to 57 kilogram. My complexion became more and more terrible, like a zombie. I was very irritable those days. I told Mr. Feng and sister Yang about my situation, because I had never suffered such a kind of disease during the past 40 years. They told me: if you believe in us and believe in DuoSuccess, you shall drink DuoSuccess Drinking Water from now on, and your state of illness will soon be better, and the symptoms will disappear soon too. So after I come back home, I threw all the medicines taken from Cangwu, and drink DuoSuccess Drinking Water every day. A miracle phenomenon occurred in the third day. I felt a bit hungry, so I ate one more bowl of steamed rice, and didn’t vomit. This made me deeply believe in DuoSuccess. Until today, my stomach still has no problems basically. I also give up drinking alcohol which had accompanied with me for several decades. Alcohol and drug addiction have all gone from my life. I have got rid of all my bad habits. My weight also rises with the improvement of my body. Now I am 61 Kilograms, and I am confident to reach the weight before falling ill. I have faith in DuoSuccess thoroughly till now because I am really convinced by the change happened to me for DuoSuccess. There was one more thing convinced me more: one day on 14th May, one of my old classmates came to see me in my home, drunkenly. I gave him two bottles of DuoSuccess Drinking Water to drink, and he drank them all. Ten minutes later, a miracle happened, he came round from top to toe. The fumes of wine in him ten minutes ago completely disappeared. One thing and another presented to me again and again. How could I don’t believe in DuoSuccess?

I am really lucky to meet DuoSuccess in current society. I appreciate DuoSuccess and trust in DuoSuccess, and I will let more people understand DuoSuccess and popularize it, and sent it to each corner of the world.

An imagination has come to me unconsciously: since DuoSuccess Drinking Water has such good function and curative effect, why not we generalize it and give it opportunity to develop greater function and effect? And let more people who need DuoSuccess Drinking Water have the access to it. There is something I would like to tell happened around me. In the recent decades, more and more people have got cancer in our place, especially in this uncultured mountain area in poverty. One is almost waiting for death in case of getting serious disease. It is not enough although one has bought health insurance. We all have the same feeling that it nothing important to be it rich or not, to have enough food or not. The most crucial thing is not getting ill. People can manage with minor illness with effort, but if a person gets serious disease, it is a big trouble. Granted that the disease is curable, if there is not enough money, one cannot receive treatment as well, because hospital will not offer treatment to those who have no money. 

Therefore, the only thing people here always pray for is “all the families, relatives and friends are not getting ill.” This is the wish of ordinary people in our mountain areas.

Currently, In the face of what happened on me and around me, I really wish that every family, even everyone here can drink DuoSuccess Drinking Water as it is the best for people in poverty. It doesn’t matter even though you have not enough money to buy it, because there are also online therapies –Online ς-energy Paper, online ς-energy music and more, as ways of treatment. With the purpose of treating and curing the disadvantaged groups such as drug addict, psychopath and the mentally handicapped, the founder of DuoSuccess hospital, physician Weiquan Long finally develops DuoSuccess with more than ten years’ painstaking effort. Thus it can be seen how noble and respectable our honorific Dr. Long is.

I believe we share the same feeling that doctors with noble medical ethics like Long shall be more if we want to live in a harmonious society. The painstaking effort of Chinese Dr. Long led to the come into being of DuoSuccess TCM online hospital; the development of DuoSuccess Drinking Water resulted in my withdrawal of drugs as a drug addict with more than 20 years’ drug taking experience and never taking again, the disappearing of hard peeing, the recovery of gastric mucosa, and the giving up of wine bowl, etc. The people with addiction to drugs can get rid of the addiction, and the poor sick can be cured without paying much money. And I think to myself how nice it would be if all the patients are lucky enough to meet DuoSuccess and use DuoSuccess. In this way, the difficulty that the patients who don’t have enough money are hard to receive treatment will be readily solved. Dr. Long didn’t tell us the function of DuoSuccess when we first drink DuoSuccess Drinking Water. He just told us to drink it as common spring water. He didn’t tell and he asked the staffs who work in Luoding Compulsory Isolated Drug Rehabilitation Center not to tell the curative effect and function of the achievement that he exerted his utmost effort on. He wants to let those who have benefited a lot from DuoSuccess Drinking Water to tell about the functions of the water and their assessment on it. It embodies how noble and respectable Dr. Long is.

I wish that DuoSuccess can be sent to each corner of the world and play the greatest function, and more people are able to enjoy DuoSuccess. By then, the society will be more harmonious and full of love.


2013-06-14
Writer: Jinlin Ma
Translator: Elias Translations


Editor’s notes: Good news: DuoSuccess Home of Drug Addicts was founded in 2017; Drug addicts can use Online ς-energy Paper for free.
How to use:

Homepage->DuoSuccess Druggier's Home->Online ς-energy Paper

沒有留言:

發佈留言