2017年1月9日星期一

DuoSuccess Hospital is I this Life the Most Beautiful Meet 1

I’m a mother of two children, a son and a daughter, they are nine years apart. My favorite subject is chinese medicine because of my son was sickly in childhood. I looked for chinese medicine doctors who did not prescribe medical test and western medicines, but I didn’t find them in hospital.

On April 29 2011, One of my friend who also interested in chinese medicine send me an article link.The title of the article is I am Already Found the Key to Better Health. The writer said that his son was under treatment of DuoSuccess hospital which developed by Dr. WeiQuan Long for over seven months. During the therapy, he hadn’t take any other medicines or other treatment methods except use DuoSuccess hospital's online prescriptions. He grew taller, got fat,and above all he was no longer as the sickly and timid child.

Also as a mother I believed what she wrote. So I tried this amazing and mysterious treatment which she described, and my physical and psychological health improved after got over several MingXuan reactions.(more) Yes! DuoSuccess hospital is exactly what I’m looking for. And I’m honored to be a member of DuoSuccess chinese medicine volunteers.


Unfortunately, I tried this treatment on my son right away but terminated for my family did not understand or accept the MingXuan reactions. And this makes me more determined to promote chinese medicine. I wish everyone could have a better health and a happy life, and I’m sure my family will accept DuoSuccess chinese medicine in the future.


Author: Yan Wang

沒有留言:

發佈留言