2017年1月19日星期四

DuoSuccess Hospital Cured Severe Baby Eczema of My Litter Son

Wrote in 2015-07-05
GuaGua was born on November, 2014. He suffered from horrible baby eczema when he was one month old because of I ate a lot of fruits during pregnancy and our family had some problems with our health. GuaGua’s eczema started with temples, sprang out running about in the skin, and covered all the skin from the head to the feet. I was still shocked when I saw his photos with severe baby eczema.


During the tough times, GuaGua cried for itching every day. Every night I was half asleep to prevent him from scratching all the skin off his body this would be oozing and scabbing. I not only overdraw a lot of energy and fitness for looking after him and cooking, but also received my husband’s rebuke. He is superstitious to the science. He thought western medicine would cure GuaGua’s eczema. (He has trouble with severe moisture and has never cured by western medicine.)  Afterwards, my mother-in-law came to our house. (She has severe diabetes) She was worried about GuaGua’s illness. I tasted of her chatter and anger every day. She attempted to take her grandson to hospital several times but failed. One morning she finally left our house without saying goodbye. My thinking was this kind of disease cannot be cured by the doctor in the hospital, but DuoSuccess traditional Chinese medicine could treat it. So I could not let them hurt GuaGua in the name of love.




Now GuaGua’s check still has eczema, and his shanks and lower arms are more severe, but head and trunk are almost cleared. Victory is in sight.

Wrote in 2016-01-04
I met several moms whose baby had eczema recently. It is to be regretted that some baby were undergo hormone therapy to control their illness when they were three or four month old. This is done to help their children feel better which can have secondary effects before looking for other treatments.

GuaGua had eczema for a year. There are only some on his trunk and occasionally on his face. He is much better now. He has good physique and is easy to take care of. He likes smiling, even during that time of sever eczema he in most of photos was smiling happily. And his father’s mild depression which caused by his elder brother’s illness (cerebral palsy, epilepsy) was cured by GuaGua’s laughter.


At the start of the eczema, I was very anxious. And I had much pressure from my family. I had already said an eye for an eye when I was cornered for lack wisdom. My elder son DuDu’s illness left too much regret to me. I had to take a hard line to protect GuaGua that I refused to take him to hospital for treatment.

At first GuaGua used “Rapid Luck ς-energy Series” and “DuoSuccess Function Series” Products for treatment, I wish his eczema would be cleared right away. Then I spent all the egg money that GuaGua began to use “Consultation fee is at your discretion to pay”. I waited patiently as his rash arose, scab and sloughed away, again and again. His skin was gradually getting better. One day morning when I wake up I saw his face was so much smoother, I nearly wept for joy. And then when eczema back again, GuaGua’s father was nagging. I said disapprovingly:”we’ve gone through that difficult time, this mild eczema means nothing.”


We had been through the toughest days in the past. That GuaGua is healthy made all the MingXuan reactions we endured and insisted are well worth it. Thank you, Dr. Long.


The last photo was taken in summer,2016 when he was a year and a half.


Author: Lu Zhang

Translator: Yan Wang

沒有留言:

發佈留言