2017年1月12日星期四

DuoSuccess Hospital is I this Life the Most Beautiful Meet 2

April 29, 2011 is my special day for I met DuoSuccessChinese medicine hospital. Not only it helps me get fit and healthy but also made me to reflect objectively the world and life. And therefore I realize what on earth I needed and the significance of my life.

Well DuoSuccess hospital is a full-automatic hospital. Everyone would receive treatment by an internet connection with a computer or mobile phone. The prescriptions look very simple, such as online ς-energy Paper, Online ς-energy Music,etc. It is amazing if taking a paper or listening music could help me get healthy. Although this sounds strange, these methods would not hurt my body, why not try it? Therefore I began to use online ς-energy Paper, and endure MingXuan Reactions. I remembered once my hands and feet had chilblains, as one falls, another rises, much more than before in the winter of 2011. After that my frostbite was cured. And once I had chickenpox full of my body, and was accompanied by fever for seven days. I had ever had a sore became larger and larger as en egg. And then I had a lot of greenish-yellow discharge from the sore, and scabbed over and healed. The process lasted about twenty days. In a word, during therapy, some symptoms similar to previous ones but not exactly the same, or those which have never been experienced may appear in the affected parts.


Since April 2011 till now I hadn’t take any other medicines except use DuoSuccess hospital’s online prescriptions. My enteritis, chronic anal fissure, frostbite, cervical spondylopathy, migraine, social anxiety disorders (social phobia) are cured. Gastritis, cold hands and feet, unusual leucorrhea, back pain is much better than before. I gave up video game addiction. I’m no longer introverted, self-abased and timid any more. My communication skills are improved, and make my family more harmonious.


Author: Yan Wang

沒有留言:

發佈留言